- Gradient-descent optimized recursive filters for deconvolution / deblurring September 5, 2022
- Progressive image stippling and greedy blue noise importance sampling August 31, 2022
- Removing blur from images – deconvolution and using optimized simple filters May 26, 2022
- Transforming “noise” and random variables through non-linearities March 16, 2022
- Fast, GPU friendly, antialiasing downsampling filter March 7, 2022
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Localized tonemapping – is global exposure and global tonemapping operator enough for video games?
In this blog post, I wanted to address something that I was thinking about for many years – since starting working on rendering in video games and with HDR workflows and having experience with various photographic techniques. For the title … Continue reading
Posted in Code / Graphics, Travel / Photography Tagged exposure, film, God of War, graphics, graphics programming, photography, photos, postprocessing, tonemapping 19 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.