Hi, my name is Bartłomiej Wroński, but it will be easier for us if you call me just Bart. 🙂
I’m a Graphics/Engine Programmer working professionally in the industry for last 5 years (and as amateur programmer since I was 7 🙂 ).
I am currently working as a Technical Architect at Sony Computer Entertainment America in Santa Monica Studio.
Previously I worked at Ubisoft Montreal and earlier spent couple years working on The Witcher game series by CD Projekt RED.
The games I worked on so far include (in bold shipped / credited ones):
- The Witcher 2: Assassin’s of Kings PC
- The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition PC/X360
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt (additional programming)
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity (additional programming)
- Far Cry 4
- Unannounced AAA PS4-only game
You can track my existing professional experience at my linkedin profile page.
This blog is supposed to gather some of my ideas and thoughts grouped by two categories:
- Computer graphics, programming, computer science, DSP and other topics related to my work.
- Everything more or less random connected to my personal interests and hobbies: visual arts – digital and film photography and cinematography, travel and electronic music.
All views and opinions expressed here are my own, not of my current or previous employers.