- Gradient-descent optimized recursive filters for deconvolution / deblurring September 5, 2022
- Progressive image stippling and greedy blue noise importance sampling August 31, 2022
- Removing blur from images – deconvolution and using optimized simple filters May 26, 2022
- Transforming “noise” and random variables through non-linearities March 16, 2022
- Fast, GPU friendly, antialiasing downsampling filter March 7, 2022
Tag Archives: code design
How (not) to test graphics algorithms
Intro Siggraph 2019 is sadly over, but as always I came back super inspired and grateful for meeting many friends. Conferences are mostly not about seeing the presentations – but about all the interesting and inspiring discussions, and one of … Continue reading
Posted in Code / Graphics Tagged code design, code style, graphics, graphics programming, programming, siggraph, testing, tests 4 Comments
Short names are short
Intro This blog post is a counter-argument and response to a post by Bob Nystrom that got very popular few months ago and was often re-shared. I disagree so much that I thought it’s worth sharing my opinion on this topic. … Continue reading
Posted in Code / Graphics Tagged code design, code style, naming, plug-ins, programming, readability 1 Comment
Technical debt… or technical weight?
Introduction Whole idea for this post came from a very inspiring conversation with my friends and ex-colleagues from Ubisoft that we had over a dinner few months ago. We started to talk about some sophisticated code algorithm – an algorithm … Continue reading
Posted in Code / Graphics Tagged algorithms, architecture, code design, programming, psychology 2 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.